At City Office Space we are always looking out for new talent to grow our team. As an expanding business who constantly have roles emerging, both for those who have experience in the property market and for those who have not.
What we are looking for in our employees can be brought back to our core values; honesty, hard work and a client-centric mind-set.
Our projected growth plans mean we are looking to attract and develop the best people to add to our already knowledgeable and experienced team Please see below for the roles we are currently recruiting for.
Commercial Property Agent – Associate Director
A position has become available due to the expansion of the transaction team where we are looking for an associate director to work alongside the existing commercial agency team based in our city office. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following attributes and experience.
- Not less than 5 years experience working within the square mile or relevant City Fringe locations
- A clear track record of managing commercial office space acquisition projects from start to finish
- Ability to manage several client accounts simultaneously
- A strong track record of negoitaiting savings for occupiers
- An understanding of the project management and fit out of commercial office space
- An up to date view point on current workplace trends
A Project Manager is in control of the planning, coordination, management and financial control of a project. Typical tasks would include:
- Working with Directors from pre-acquisition and coordinating multiple projects through to completion.
- Attending site meetings and determining planning strategy and scope of works.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- All planning and design work.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and completion of specific projects.
- Responsible for work progress monitoring (including identifying associated risks).
- Communicating with statutory authorities to agree terms and relevant documentation
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of all health and safety considerations.
- Identifying and fulfilling any building regulations and defects.
- Seeing through the project plan from inception to completion.
MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
Typical tasks will include:
- Gathering market intelligence
- Sourcing properties in conjunction with current projects
- Providing assistance to Senior Property Consultants
- Producing weekly reports on market availability
This is a graduate level role and experience is not essential, although a background in property is preferred.
The typical duties and activities of a Building Surveyor will include:
- Overseeing building work
- In depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Undertaking valuations
- Carrying out land and property surveys
- Identifying and reporting building defects
- Advising clients on building issues including legal, technical, financial and environmental
- Informing on management regulations and construction design.
Either accredited by The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or relevant degree in any of the following: building surveying, surveying, construction, building engineering and civil engineering
We also have a number of intern opportunities in photography, research and content. If you are interested in applying for one of the roles above please forward on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org